Wedding Packages & Pricing
All Packages below include the following…
- Highlight video (HD 1080p resolution), link to share with friends & family.
- Full Version Edit (Full version of ceremony, reception events, edited with multiple camera angles.
See Sample Videos
- 1 USB flash drive with all the edited clips (HD 1080p),
- On-demand online version of complete edited videos (full edit & highlight video).
- Raw footage on external hard drive (1tb external hard drive included).
- 1 8”x 8” 20 – 30 page bound photobook (still images captured from the video). Printed hard cover, lay flat pages, premium lustre finish. More on photos from video
- 4K (UHD) available upon request – add $900 to any package
7 Hour Package
- 5 – 8 cameras, 1 videographer Up to 7 hours of coverage. Approx. running time of complete finished video (full edit) is about 2 hours.
9 Hour Package
- 5 – 8 cameras, 1 videographer Up to 9 hours of coverage. Approx. running time of complete finished video (full edit) is about 2.5 hours.
All Day Package
- 5 – 8 cameras, 1 videographer Up to 14 hours of coverage. Approx. running time of complete finished video (full edit) is about 3 hours.
A $500 deposit is required to reserve a wedding date.
Both Video & Photos
Add $925 to any video package and get photo & video coverage for the wedding day (coverage time based on the video package you choose). Price includes everything included in the regular video package plus…
- expanded photobook (10” x 10” 40 – 50 pages)
- All raw images delivered on hard drive with the video footage (above).
Engagement Session – $200
- 1 hour on-location engagement session (photos).
- Flash drive with edited images and all images taken during the session.
- This can be added to any video package with or without the photographer add-on.
- It can also be purchased as a stand alone item.
*Pricing covers shooting any wedding that is within 200 miles of Olean, NY (14760). Outside of this distance a mileage rate may be applied. This rate will be quoted prior to any required payment or work being completed.
As a registered New York State vendor; 8% NYS Sales Tax will be added to any video where the finished product(s) is delivered within New York State; there is no sales tax added for videos delivered outside of New York State. See page 11 of the “Guide to Sales Tax for the Film Industry” https://www.tax.ny.gov/pdf/publications/sales/pub28.pdf